Bennington, NE Roofers
Getting a replacement roofing or repair estimate is never a good time. If you've been neglecting the roof on your home, it can result in potentially avoidable expenses. Annual inspections and basic maintenance help ensure a roofs longevity.
When you need assistance with your roof, call Premier Exteriors. We can perform inspections for both safety and design. Along with every inspection, maintenance tips and procedures will be explained to you so that your solutions are long term ones. Our experienced and trained roofing crews can also answer any question or concern you may have. Allow us to become your dependable Bennington, NE roofing company today.
Read what your neighbors in Bennington are saying about us in our customer reviews.
Signs of repair vs a new roof?
If you've been the victim of minor damages from weather, you may only need storm or hail damage repair services. This means we can repair a small area of your roof instead of replacing the entire thing. Our team is trained to find you the most cost effective repair.
What are some signs that your home needs a new roof?
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped
- Bald spots where granules are missing from shingles
- Cracked or broken shingles
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles
- Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life
- The roof just looks bad, old and worn out. Perhaps moss or algae are growing on the roof.