Your Trusted Council Bluffs, IA Roofing Contractor
Are you in need of a reliable and trustworthy Council Bluffs, IA roofer? Contact Premier Exteriors at (402) 679-6000 live help. Click here to access our online contact form and contact info.
We are licensed and insured, based in Omaha and serve Council Bluffs, IA.
Our experienced and trained roofing crews can also answer any question or concern you may have. Allow us to become your dependable Council Bluffs, IA roofing company today.
Read what your neighbors in Council Bluffs, IA are saying about us in our customer reviews.
Signs of repair vs a new roof?
Often we'll inspect a roof leak or have a homeowner point out visible damage to a specific area on a roof. In these cases it is often the best approach to simply fix what is in need of repair. If a tree limb falls on the roof and damages a specific area most times you don't need a whole need roof. Our team is well prepared to get a great shingle color match so you don't have any odd looking area. A proper inspection is the best approach in determining the proper course of action.
What are some signs that your home needs a new roof?
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped
- Bald spots where granules are missing from shingles
- Cracked or broken shingles
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles
- Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life
- The roof just looks bad, old and worn out. Perhaps moss or algae are growing on the roof.