Council Bluffs, IA Roofers
Are you looking for a roofing company that you can trust in Council Bluffs? Contact Premier Exteriors at (402) 679-6000 and talk to a live representative. Click here to access our online contact form and contact info.
We are licensed and insured, based in Omaha and serve Council Bluffs, IA.
Our experienced and trained roofing crews can also answer any question or concern you may have. Allow us to become your dependable Council Bluffs, IA roofing company today.
Read what your neighbors in Council Bluffs, IA are saying about us in our customer reviews.
Signs of repair vs a new roof?
Many times when we are evaluating a roof's damage, we find it is simply in need of our storm or hail damage repair services. This means we can target just the damaged areas and repair a smaller area. Our team is trained to determine the optimal repair for your roof and the damages it has sustained. If they determine replacement roofing is required, it is because it will be cheaper or better in the long run to replace the entire roof instead of spot repair it.
What are some signs that your home needs a new roof?
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped
- Bald spots where granules are missing from shingles
- Cracked or broken shingles
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles
- Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life
- The roof just looks bad, old and worn out. Perhaps moss or algae are growing on the roof.