Fremont, NE Roofers
When you need assistance with your Fremont, NE area roof, call Premier Exteriors. We can perform inspections for both safety and design. Along with every inspection, maintenance tips and procedures will be explained to you so that your solutions are long term ones. Our experienced and trained roofing crews can also answer any question or concern you may have.
Read what your neighbors in Fremont are saying about us in our customer reviews.
Signs of repair vs a new roof?
Often we'll inspect a roof leak or have a homeowner point out visible damage to a specific area on a roof. In these cases it is often the best approach to simply fix what is in need of repair. You won't always need a full replacement roof just because there is damage. We can provide targeted storm or hail damage repair services. Our team is well prepared to get a great shingle color match so you don't have any odd looking area. A proper inspection is the best approach in determining the proper course of action.
What are some signs that your home needs a new roof?
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped
- Bald spots where granules are missing from shingles
- Cracked or broken shingles
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles
- Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life
- The roof just looks bad, old and worn out. Perhaps moss or algae are growing on the roof.
Fremont, NE Service Area MapView More
Roof Replacement in Fremont, NE
They handled all of the scheduling including ordering of all the materials, showed up on time, did the work within the estimated time frame and it all looks great!.
Roof Repair in Fremont, NE
Premier Exteriors first inspected my roof and then dealt with the insurance company. Patrick Newton worked every step of the way with me, his crew was very efficient, courteous and did a great job complete with clean up.