Your La Vista Roofer
Are you in need of a reliable and trustworthy La Vista roofer? Contact Premier Exteriors at (402) 679-6000. Click here to access our online contact form and contact info.
No one wants to spend hours waiting on a getting roofing repair or replacement estimates. Neglecting the roof on your home can result in high roofing repair expenses that often can be avoided. Annual inspections and basic maintenance help ensure a roofs longevity.
When you need assistance with your roof, call Premier Exteriors. We can perform inspections for both safety and design. Along with every inspection, maintenance tips and procedures will be explained to you so that your solutions are long term ones. Our experienced and trained roofing crews can also answer any question or concern you may have. Allow us to become your dependable La Vista roofing company today.
Read what your neighbors in La Vista are saying about us in our customer reviews.
Signs of repair vs a new roof?
Often we'll inspect a roof leak or have a homeowner point out visible damage to a specific area on a roof. In these cases it is often the best approach to simply fix what is in need of repair. If a tree limb falls on the roof and damages a specific area most times you don't need a whole need roof. Our team is well prepared to get a great shingle color match so you don't have any odd looking area. A proper inspection is the best approach in determining the proper course of action.
What are some signs that your home needs a new roof?
- Cracked or broken shingles
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles
- Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life
- The roof just looks bad, old and worn out. Perhaps moss or algae are growing on the roof.
- Bald spots on shingles or tears.