Lincoln, NE Roofers
Our roofing company provides our repair and replacement services in the Lincoln area. Click here to access our online contact form. You can also call Premier Exteriors at (402) 679-6000 for live help.
Lincoln has a lot of storms in most years and having a "go to" roofer is something that you may want to have in your list of dependable contractors. If you need repairs or a complete replacement then you may wish to consider using a licensed, local and experienced roofing contractor. We have been serving the Lincoln area for over decades - our reputation online and the references we'll provide you can give you peace of mind knowing that we are a quality contrator.
Read what your neighbors in Lincoln are saying about us in our customer reviews.
Signs of repair vs a new roof?
Many times when we're providing an estimate for repairs, it is due to weather related damages. We offer a storm or hail damage repair service that can help you save money by only repairing the damaged portion of your roof instead of springing for full replacement roofing. Often, the roof may not need to be replaced completely and this can get your roof repaired quickly and affordably.
What are some signs that your home in Lincoln, NE needs a new roof?
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped
- Bald spots where granules are missing from shingles
- Cracked or broken shingles
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles
- Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life
- The roof just looks bad, old and worn out. Perhaps moss or algae are growing on the roof.