Millard, NE Roofers
Our team of expert roofing repair and installation specialist can help you replace or repair your roof fast. For homeowners in Millard Nebraska in need of roofing repair or replacement, it is important that you hire a professional. Our team has years of experience diagnosing and repairing damaged roofs.
Is your roof leaking?
There are several factors we look for to determine whether or not your roof is damaged or leaking. Often when we go out to a job site we will have the homeowner point out any visible damage they were able to identify ahead of our visit. In these cases, its is often times a better solution to repair the damage to the roof rather than replace an entire roof. If you notice brown spots on your ceiling, a musty or mildewy smell in your attic or clearly damaged shingles you should contact our experts today at 402-679-6000 to schedule a roof inspection with one of our experts.
What to do before you call.
If you are unsure about whether you need a new roof or just some repairs please consider these factors:
- How old is your roof?
- Does the roof leak in multiple places?
- What type of shingles are on the current roof?
- Does the roof look ok or are there signs of age?
Read what your neighbors in Millard are saying about us in our customer reviews.
Signs of repair vs a new roof?
What are some signs that your home needs a replacement roof?
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped
- Bald spots where granules are missing from shingles
- Cracked or broken shingles
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many asphalt shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles
- Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life
- The roof just looks bad, old and worn out. Perhaps moss or algae are growing on the roof.