Millard, NE Roofers
What to do before you call.
If you are unsure about whether you need a new roof or just some repairs please consider these factors:
- How old is your roof?
- Does the roof leak in multiple places?
- What type of shingles are on the current roof?
- Does the roof look ok or are there signs of age?
Read what your neighbors in Millard are saying about us in our customer reviews.
Signs of repair vs a new roof?
Often we'll inspect a roof leak or have a homeowner point out visible damage to a specific area on a roof. In these cases it is often the best approach to simply fix what is in need of repair. If a tree limb falls on the roof and damages a specific area most times you don't need a whole need roof. Our team is well prepared to get a great shingle color match so you don't have any odd looking area. A proper inspection is the best approach in determining the proper course of action.
What are some signs that your home needs a replacement roof?
- Shingle edges are curled or shingle tabs are cupped
- Bald spots where granules are missing from shingles
- Cracked or broken shingles
- Your roof is at least 20 years old; while many asphalt shingles today are produced for durability, many factors can accelerate the aging of shingles. For example, if your roof is not properly ventilated, it can negatively impact your shingles
- Neighbors are getting new roofs. Homes built around the same time period can experiencing the same types of weather conditions can mean that your roof is nearing its useful life
- The roof just looks bad, old and worn out. Perhaps moss or algae are growing on the roof.
Millard, NE Service Area MapView More
Roof Shingles Replacement, Skylight Replacement in Millard, NE
They were professional and courteous. They spent a lot of time and energy with my insurance company, who initially did not assess thoroughly and ended up paying more after intervention from Premier.
Roofing in Millard, NE
Great Job! Jim oversaw the entire roofing project. Very professional. Would use Premier again when the need arises.